Letter from Michele Nordahl, CEO, Anderson & Forrester regarding the step taken by Anderson & Forrester to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
March 17, 2020
Dear Valued Customers and Friends,
We wanted to reach out today to assure you that we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19)
situation and are working to meet the needs of our customers as well as provide for the health and
safety of our employees. We are currently monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO), the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the local health agencies for the latest
developments and following the guidance of government and public officials.
Anderson & Forrester is open for business and able to provide our continued support to our customers!
At the same time, we recognize that the COVID-19 Virus has required all of us to be more mindful as we
go through our regular activities.
1) Here are some general things that we are doing:
- Eliminating all non-essential visits to customers and vendors. Our sales team will be working out of their homes and contacting customers by phone and email for the next few weeks.
- Eliminating all non-essential outside visitors to our facility.
- Having some employees work from home if possible. Requiring employees to stay home if they are sick
- Regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitation of our facilities as well as daily sanitizing/wiping down of work stations and high touch areas.
- Keeping updated on and following policies and procedures recommended by the CDC.
2) All orders will be processed and shipped as usual. We currently do not anticipate any unusual shipping delays, but will keep you posted as things progress.
3) Special Note to our Vendors: Please do not schedule any visits to our facilities until further notice.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in trying to limit the spread of this virus. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we try to keep our employees and our customers as safe as possible. As always, we value your partnership and look forward to partnering well into the future!